- Noriaki Nakajima, Kazuya Doi, Sae Tamiya, and Masato Yayota (2018). Potential of diverse pasture for improving physiological and immunological status in grazing cattle. The 7th Japan-China-Korea Grassland Conference. Young Scientist Award.
- Tomoki Nishioka, Mohsen Mohamed Elsharkawy, Haruhisa Suga, Koji Kageyama, Mitsuro Hyakumachi, Masafumi Shimizu (2017) . Development of culture medium for isolation of Flavobacterium and Chryseobacterium from rhizosphere soil. 2016 Microbes and Environments. Recommended Paper Award
- Hikaru Sugihara, Kaoru Fujishiro, Takuya Ito, Masaaki Yamada, Takashi Tanaka, Kenji Maeda, Kana Ishibashi and Tomofumi Sakuragawa (2017). Properties and Adhesion Evaluation of PVA-pMDI Adhesive Added Cellulose Nanofiber. The 55th Symposium of The Adhesion Society of Japan. Best Poster Award
- Takaharu Mochizuki, Hiromi Mizunaga (2017). Evaluation of Three-Dimensional Leaf Distribution within a Closed Canopy Based on Low-Cost Laser Scanning Data during Leafless Season．Japan Society of Forest Planning Dr. Nagumo Shujiro's Encouragement Award for Student
- Noriaki Nakajima, Kazuya Doi, Sae Tamiya, and Masato Yayota (2016).Physiological and immunological differences in cattle under grazing or confinement condition. 14th International Symposium of Integrated Field Science. Best Presentation Award
- Takaharu Mochizuki, Hiromi Mizunaga (2015). Property and function of foliage distribution in beech canopies along an environmental gradient in the Naeba Mountains. 126th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Forest Society. Student Poster Award
- Nahoko Yagami, Miku Konishi, Hideki Tamai, Akiharu Ueki, Akihiro Imamura, Hiromune Ando, Hideharu Ishida, and Makoto Kiso (2015). 1,2-trans-Selective glycosidation using novel bicyclic glycosyl donors. The 4th UGSAS-GU INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM 2015. Best Poster Award
- Muhammad Navis Rofii, Shuto Kubota, Yoichi Kojima, Shigehiko Suzuki (2014). Effect of Temperature Behavior Inside The Mat During Hot Pressing on Properties of Wood-Based Panels. The 3rd Forest Science Forum and the 12th Pacific Rim Bio-Based Composites Symposium. Excellent Poster Award
- Kosei Yamauchi,Tohru Mitsunaga (2014). Bioactivity of polyphenolic compounds in B16 melanoma cells. The 3rd UGSAS-GU Symposium, UGSAS-GU & BWEL Joint Poster Session. Best Poster Award
- Yusuke Kawai (2014). Mixture of Species in Thickets Affects Penetrated Light Fleck. 9th IUFRO Conference on Uneven-Aged Silviculture. Best Poster Award
- Pham Thu Ha (2013). Agro-ecological analysis of inter-regional variation of Tree-Rice ecosystem in Lower Mekong basin. International Seminar on Global and Regional Environmental Issues. Best Presentation Award
- Kosei Yamauchi, Azusa Kanai, Tohru Mitsunaga, Irmanida Batubara (2013). TNF-α production inhibitory activity of goniothalamin derivatives from Goniothalamus macrophyllus. The Fifth International Symposium of Indonesian Wood Research Society. Best Oral Presentation Award
- Khandra Fahmy, Kohei Nakano(2013), The individual and combined influence of low oxygen and high carbon dioxide on suppression of chilling injury in cucumber fruits. ASEAN Regional Conference on Food Security 2013. BEST AWARD POSTER
© The United Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Gifu University All Right Reserved.