International Symposium on a New Era in Food Science & Technology 2019
update August 09,2019 Symposium 2019:10:09:09:00:00:2019:10:10:16:00:00
The UGSAS-GU would like to announce you that "International Symposium on a New Era in Food Science and Technology 2019" will be held on October 9 -10, 2019 at the Main Seminar room in 6 Floor of the UGSAS-GU Building. In addition, UGSAS-GU & BWEL Joint Poster Session on Agricultural and Basin Water Environmental Science will be held during the symposium.
Food science is an important discipline not only for maintaining human life, but also for developing the quality of life of people. Research on food quality improvement and research on food safety and functionality for promoting human health are becoming increasingly important. This international symposium provides extensive information on scientific and technological progress in a new era that is changing what we want for food. It deals with current technology, identifies key issues, and discusses effective solutions.
- Assoc. Prof. Nozomu Sakurai -National Institute of Genetics, Japan
- Dr. Shirley C. Agrupis -President of Mariano Marcos State University, Philippines
- Prof. Utpal Bora -Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
- Assoc. Prof. Mohamad Yusof Maskat -Universiti Kebansaan Malaysia, Malaysia
Date & Time:
- 9:00 am (Resistration) - 17:00 pm on 9th October, 2019
- 9:00 am (Resistration) - 16:00 pm on 10th October, 2019
Venue: 6th Floor, UGSAS, GU Buidling, Gifu University
FREE OF CHARGE
Proceedings Download: Proc_of_Food_Symposium_2019.pdf